Save money and time with the power of nanotechnology.
Revolutionary C-COATTMceramic thermo-insulation was developed originally for the space program and now you can use it to enhance the thermal properties of:
C-COAT™ liquid thermal insulation on both interior and exterior walls will save in overall maintenance and improve residents’ comfort
C-COAT™ insulation can help save on running costs due to less demand for heating and air conditioning. Condensation and radiation properties reduce maintenance.
Insulate even the hardest-to-reach areas. C-COAT™ liquid heat insulation can be applied at high temperatures – no need to stop production
The thermo-physical properties of C-COATTM differ substantially from those of traditional heat insulators.
The C-COATTM high-tensile, extra-fine coating formula consists of three parts: a water-based base, a large number of high-quality glass/ceramic air-filled microspheres and a reinforcing agent to provide elasticity
The remarkable C-COAT™ formula allows for consistent distribution of the microspheres within the base and elastic polymers to allow for smooth, hassle-free application.
Use C-COATTM liquid insulation is ideal either to supplement traditional insulation methods or as a substitute. C-COATTM is an alternative, high-quality insulation for use in various areas and for multiple surface types that is particularly useful for high-temperature or hard to reach areas.
Use C-COATTM effectively for:
- Walls of residential, commercial and factory buildings, both external and internal.
- Metal hardware, hangars, garages, supporting structures, bridge pillars.
- Pipelines for heating systems, steam and gas, air-conditioning systems, cold water (as C-COATTM reduces or prevents condensation) and, last but not least, oil, both for underground and above ground
- Water heaters, boilers and heat exchangers.
- Hot chemical mixing tanks.
- Water tanks, chemical reservoirs, cisterns, cold storage.
- Transportation vehicles, internal structural components, engine room, roofing.
- Military equipment and other special-purpose structures.
- Road and railway tankers used for transporting different types of liquids.
- Ship’s powerhouse, board and internal structural components.
- Railway locomotives, wagon insulation, etc.
Want to learn more about
Call us at C-COAT INSULATION AUSTRALIA Pty Ltd in Sydney on +61 2 9674 3005 or use the Contact form And one of our experts will be happy to help.